Thanks again everyone for participating this go round. Using my trusty d-10’s, I rolled 6 dice per prize and took the resulting number modulo the number of contest entries. As you can only win 1 prize, I felt it would be unfair to do them in numeric order of hacks, so I randomized the mapping of dice rolls to hacks. I hope this provides some fairness to the distribution of prizes. The winners will be receiving an email request for their addresses officially very shortly…. but they are ….
after the jump!
*Update – Packages are shipping out now!
Sneaky blog tricks! Hailing from around the globe, the winners are:
- Tom Mcleod – Didj Hacking Bundle
- Nonya Biz – EEE 701 2g surf (bottom half)
- Aaron Cronk – Famicom Bundle
- Kea Oliver – Fan Bundle
- Mike Metzger- Genesis on a chip
- Geordy Rostad – Infrared Bundle
- Bob Crichton – Java Bundle
- Kraig Hoekstra – Laptop Parts Bundle
- Torin Macbeth – Minidisk Bundle
- Paul Curtis – netgear zyxel
- Kevin Thompson -Palm GPS Bundle
- Yohanes Nugroho – Peek Messaging Device
- Thomas, der – USB Wireless bundle
- Bear Naff – Sound Bundle
- Jon Hawkins – Wifi Bundle
- Force Multiplier – X10 Home Automation Bundle
Thanks again everyone for making Hackaway 2010 a Tremendous Success!