My name is Hunter Davis, and this is my website. I write books, release software, hack on hardware, ponder ideas and generally have a good time.
A 2012 Update:
The bottom copy has been up here for so long, even dating back to my 2002 collegiate website. Things have kind of changed since then.
- I do still play guitar, and for a time I worked at a music teaching company. Oh and I built my own guitar back in 2010!
- I’m still a vegetarian, though on doctor’s request I eat fish.
- Though a drunk driver took me out on said motorcycle, I kept riding it for 5 more years until the nerve damage (and the Seattle weather) were enough to convince me to sell it.
- You can still snag that resume copy here.
- The absolute best ways to find out about me are to read the archives, check out my interactive resume, or trawl my GitHub page.
- Enterprising hackers have ported a number of my software projects to Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile/8 and many more.
- add Hunter Davis on Google+
- You can also connect with me professionally on LinkedIn and StackOverflow.
- I have cured my own sleep paralysis, and you can too.
- Ko-Nami Code
hunterdavis.com copy dating back to the early 2000s —->
In a nutshell, I’m a motorcycle driving, guitar playing, software writing computer scientist.
But it’s so much more complex than that isn’t it? I’m a vegetarian, hard rocking, code generating, hairless monkey. You can snag a somewhat outdated copy of my resume here, or just browse around and snag some free GPL software. Whee!